Support Hindu Temple of Scotland
You can support us in different ways.
* Simply by turning up
* Spreading the word about our South Indian Temple in Glasgow
* A one off financial donation (tax exempt) at the temple, or by cheque to the Hindu Temple of Scotland, or by bank transfer (seek details from a committee member)
* Sponsoring Sunday Pooja for your special occasions (parents birthdays, children's birthdays, new house, new job, exams, wellbeing, baby naming, etc) - £151.00, (tax exempt) this includes Prayers and Annadhanam. Please contact Mr Prem Alamantha if you wish to request extra dishes
* Monthly direct debit (tax exempt) can be set up via your bank account into the temple account - contact Mr. K. Jagannathan for details
You can also pay online or by paypal - Please click below
* Volunteering at the temple, cleaning up, tidying up, setting up, carrying chairs, gardening, etc
The South Indian Cultural Society is a Charity registered organisation (Scottish Charity No. SC 037078) and also a member of the Scottish Interfaith Council.